Browning® 1911-22 Black Label Medallion Compact Semi-automatic .22LR Pistol
The Browning® 1911-22 isn’t a full-size 1911 with a barrel conversion kit. It’s built to 85% of the scale of John M. Browning’s original 1911 pistol in .45 ACP. Designed with a sense of duty and precision, and copiously tested to ensure accuracy, function, and the feel you should expect from a pistol bearing the Browning name.
The Black Label Medallion takes it to the next level with an alloy frame, machined aluminum slide, and intricately checkered rosewood grips.
- Alloy frame and machined aluminum slide
- Checkered rosewood grips with gold Buckmark inlay
- Extended controls (slide release and thumb safety) are perfect for defensive or competitive shooting
- Combat 3-dot sights
- Skeletonized trigger and hammer
- 3.625″ barrel with stainless steel barrel block and target crown
- 4.75″ sight radius
- Includes detachable 10-round single-stack magazine and ABS carrying case
- Item Number: 701045
- Caliber: .22LR
- Action: Semi-automatic (SA)
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 3.625″ (non-threaded)
- Frame: Black matte aluminum alloy
- Grips: Checkered rosewood
- Slide: Machined aluminum
- Sights (front / rear): Combat 3-dot
- Overall length: 6.75″
- Overall weight: 13 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 051852490
- UPC: 023614443735
There are no reviews yet.